Monday, June 29

Dates To Remember

Ok two things:

A. The pool and BBQ are available this Saturday for the 4th of July. Please indicate interest in the comments.

B. The cabin is available the weekend of July 27th. It is likely the only weekend that will be available this summer. There was a meeting this past weekend with all of the homeowners and they are cracking down on large groups of people coming up there. I guess there were complaints of cabins being loud at night on weekends so they are supposidly sending patrols out Friday and Saturday nights and if you are loud after 10 PM they will give you a ticket for disturbing the peace. So I probably cant have an enormous group up there and we have to be a little more chill. No loud drunk shenanigans please, I heard about what happened last week after whiffle ball:)

12 comments:

m.wise said...

i would like to take part in july 4th fun.

edluv said...

4th sounds good.

and for some people, post wiffle ball was like the hangover. well, for them, not as much me. you sure you don't want to see it? ;)

Lulu said...

Now I feel like I have to see it just because we have talked about it so much! I will wait for it to come out on DVD though:)

Brian said...

I'm down for the 4th and the weekend in Shaver. And if memory serves, i was in bed around 10 pm on wiffle ball night. So if we just hit the bottle hard in the afternoon, we don't have to worry about curfew patrol. (;

edluv said...

yeah, i left the last stop around 11:45 post wiffle ball. brian was actually later but he doesn't remember because he was captured by an american dwarf in bruge that told him about an impending race war.

Lulu said...

"he was captured by an american dwarf in bruge that told him about an impending race war"
um, why wasnt this discussed on Friday? I want a dwarf story next time I see you all.

Monticore said...

I'm down for both weekends and Kasey if memory serves you were rather rambuncous last year when we went to the cabin. But no where what went down after the park

Lulu said...

Hmm dont so much remember rambunctious. I remember playing cards and laying down looking at the stars though.

edluv said...

i'm just kidding. that's a part of the movie in bruge, which i have on loan from brian but you can borrow it from me.

Adam said...

Carrie and I are interested. She's been pretty sick though, so it depends on how she feels.

We'll see.

Lulu said...

Oh I hope you guys can make it! I am sorry she has been sick, I hope she feels better:(

The Mrs/Mom said...

I'm a dumbass and deleted my old blog, here's my new one.

http://bejanderson.blogspot.com/

This is not spam!