Monday, May 4

FOR RENT

If you or anyone that you know is looking for a cute apartment with lots of charm, is in a great location - walking distance from numerous shops resturants and bars, my apartment is officially on the market. It is two bedrooms, 1 bath, small kitchen and laundry area (you provide your own machinces) and a small office with very cool neighbors. My landlord will be making some minor rennovations but will ask between $600-$700 for it.
Please spread the word around, he is being very kind to not penalize me for getting out of my lease early and therefore I would like to find someone to rent it out before I leave. It will be available to rent probably around the beginning of June to mid June.
Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I hope it stays in the family!

Lulu said...

I am working on it!