Tuesday, April 7

Mama's Got A Brand New Bag!

After Adam posted about the Golden Girls necklace (which I bought but have yet to receive), I got to looking at the Etsy website where it came from. It is truly a fantastic site with a lot of handmade, unique items that I feel really good about supporting.

Knowing I was about to take a trip I started looking at carry on bags that I cold travel with and found this little gem that arrived today:




I love the colors and although the apples on the inside might be a little teachery, I think it would also be a great Farmers Market bag. It is the perfect size for a few magazines or a book, a snack and some water for the trip. It is also very well made and sturdy with a couple of useful pockets on the inside. And it only cost $30, which is about on par with a similar bag I might buy at Target, but a lot more unique.

This is the designers website. If you buy a bag or any other item from her and write "Referrred By Kasey Wilson" in the message to the seller I will get a free bag after 5 referrels. Yeah I don't expect you all to jump on that by any means but if it should come up, there ya go.

3 comments:

edluv said...

leah has an etsy site.

and remember, you have to buy your water inside the concentration camp...err, the security checkpoints.

Justin said...

be careful, that etsy is addictive. I have a whole list of stuff lined up to buy. Everytime I go to my friend's house she has a new piece of artwork from an etsy shop. its like crack.

Lulu said...

I have already been sucked into the Etsy addiction and the art is something I have been looking a lot at. Is there a support group for this??

Ed, yeah I will have to remember that and also check to see ow much carry on luggage I can take before they charge me.