Monday, April 6

Final Score Bets

Here is what we picked for tonights total score:

My Dad - 160
Ed - 155
Me - 154

What was funny was I sent Ed a text askng what number he picked and he actually chose 154 too, but kindly changed to 155 when I told him we picked the same number. If the final score ends up being 154, I am guessing he might be super annoyed though.

The way I came to my number was I obviously knew that for the 3 way tie breaker to go into effect, Michigan would have to win. If Michigan wins, I am betting on it being a close game. Michigan averaged in the 70s for their games throughout the tournmament and UNC averaged a little higher at about 80. So my guess for the final score would be Michigan ahead by 2-4 points or 78-76, which equals 154.

5 comments:

mell0w said...

ed has a pretty small window for winning this... i think unc will win, but it will probably be a lower-scoring game if mich state pulls off the upset. i think they'll try to make it ugly

Lulu said...

It will depend a lot on how the star players for both teams play tonight. As much as I like underdogs, that goes out the window when there is money on the line!

I like that the only reason I picked UNC to go all the way was because one of my good friends frm grad school went to undergrad there. I might have to send Ashley a thank you email.

edluv said...

stupid me, when i picked my number, i was thinking about uconn more than mich state. i should've gone lower, something like 145.

edluv said...

congrats.

who's a big winner? kasey is. kasey's a big winner. she's all growns up.

Lulu said...

Thanks Ed:) I particularly like the Swingers quote.

Now to collect my money. 10 dollar make me hollar!