Monday, April 6

The Championship game is on tonight between Michigan and UNC (go Tar heels!) and currently we have a three way tie between my dad, Ed and myself. I hope that UNC just wins it outright to simplify matters (and I want to win) but if they don't, we need to make our prediction of final total combined score.

My dad has written down his total score but I have not looked at it because I have not made my guess yet. So Ed if you want to email me your score or text me, I promise I won't look before I have made my decision. Or we can send our picks to a third party. Whatever you want to do, just let me know.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Also, just to clarify so everyone is on the same page, the tie breaker will be determined by whoever gets closest to the total combined score. It doesn't matter if it the prediction is above or below the final combined score, just whoever is closest. If we have two people who are both 3 points away (just for example) one person 3 points higher and one person 3 points lower, the lowest score wins because they didnt go over. Fair? And if two people pick the same number and they win, I say roshambo!

mell0w said...

so what score did each of you pick? and just out of curiosity, what rationale led you and ed to your numbers?

Lulu said...

I havent herd from Ed, I picked mine and I know my Dads but I am waiting for Eds until I post and give away my secrets:)