Tuesday, March 17

This weekend I was at Venice Beach and saw a peddler selling Obama merchandise. He had just about everything from blankets to coffee mugs with the depiciton of Obama and his slogan "yes we can" plastered everywhere on the various items. As odd as some of those products were, I have found some even stranger items thanks to gigglesugar and their slideshow of Crazy Obama Products.

I am not sure which I find the most odd, the Obama dildo(in democratic blue of course), the Obama thong , Germany's Obama fingers or the nude Obama on an Unicorn painting.

Even though Obama's approval rate as slightly declined, there is apparantly still a market for this bizzare and inapropriate crap. It begs the question, what the hell is wrong with people? He is the President, not a sex toy or a bar snack - well maybe to Michelle he is but not the general population (sex toy not bar snack). The nude Obama on a Unicorn though cracks me up, that is so ridiculous.

No comments: