Wednesday, March 11

I Need This!

I have an emormous love of Mexican food. In the summer I probably make tacos or burritos at least a couple of times a week and I could easily eat fresh salsa on a daily basis. One of my favorite ingredients in any mexican dish is avacado, which I also love to put on sandwiches in lieu of mayo.

Unfortunately my relationship with avacados is love/hate. Living alone it is hard to eat an entire avacado and I usually only eat just half of it. Anyone who has ever dealt with avacados knows how quickly they get brown and gross though so I usually end up throwing out the other half. Until now.

Allow me to introduce you to the Avo Saver:

It reduces a cut avocado's exposure to air, greatly slowing the destructive oxidization process saving money, time and aggravation.

I am so getting this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought those were avocado flip flops.

Lulu said...

hahaha. I didnt even see that until you made that comment, they do look like flip flops or pedals of stationary bikes. For babies.