Monday, February 2

I'm A Survivor


There was a guy on NPR this morning who talked about people's survior types, basically how you deal with adversity. He talked about a quiz that determined survivor types and I love to waste time by taking quizzes so I decided to take it.

It looks like I am a fighter, which says I "attack adversity with determination and grit. Tough, resilient, and never a quitter, you keep going when others give up". Well I would like to think that is true, but they way they assess this is by asking you how you would deal with crisis scenarios but if you have never been in a plane crash, how do you really know how you would react? Then again I almost slid off a cliff once and have been in a few car accidents and I seem to remain incredibly calm in those situations. I have always let the little things bother me more than the big things. So if you sit next to me on an airplane and we crash, I would calmly ask the you if you were ok. If you sit next to me on a plane and invade my personal space though, you are going to wish that we would crash.

Anyway, give it a shot it you wish.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I'm a Connector.

"You are deeply devoted to family and friends and your social bonds give you the strength to overcome any adversity."