Monday, February 16

I see A LOT of T&A

I go to a naked gym. Everytime I am in the locker room there is a naked lady wandering around. You may be thinking well it is a locker room but in general the locker rooms I have been in the past, the nakedness only happens when women are changing into or out of their gym clothes. These women walk around chatting, wash their hands at the sink or going to the bathroom buck ass neked. They also don't seem to be much into personal grooming (and I am just going to leve it at that, you are welcome).

I am not really bothered by it, but it can be a little jaring to walk in and look up and see a 60 year old overweight naked woman putting lotion on. This also usually happens around my locker so I have to manuver very carefully around them. For some reason only the old and overweight women are the ones who seem to do this too. Although I commend them for the confidence to not give an eff, I think I would rather see a hot naked chick than an old fat one.

4 comments:

edluv said...

happens in the guy's as well. it's always a bit odd when you're walking in, getting ready for a workout or whatever and see naked dude just standing at the lockers. and, it does seem that whenever i use a locker that i can expect to return to my locker to find a nude guy standing or sitting right there, slowly getting dressed.

Lulu said...

I guess thats what we have to look forward to when we get old, no shame and a lot of nakednes.

On a side note, do you know what the deal with the special locker room that has a code to get in it and is apparantly for guys only?

edluv said...

i forget what it's called, but it's one that you pay extra for. i'm assuming that in the women's locker room there are some that you can rent and some that are open, bring your own lock type. that's how it is in the men. but, i actually think they may call it the executive locker room or something to that effect, which costs more per month than just the locker room rental lockers. it's allegedly nicer.

another example of gender stratification in our society.

Lulu said...

Yeah there is one row of lockers that have permanant locks in the ladies locker room but they aren't separated in any way, nor do you need a code to access them. Thats bullshit.