Tuesday, February 3

I have been noticing the days are starting to get longer and I that makes me very happy. I almost got to see the sun rise this morning driving to work and it stays lighter later in the day too. Daylight savings is coming up soon, March 8th, so only one more month of winter!
This means I wont have to walk home in the dark from the gym anymore, waking up in the morning will be a hell of a lot easier when it is light outside and soon I will be able to wear tank tops, dresses and skirts again without tights or jackets with them. Those little things just make me happy. I am a summer girl and I am looking forward to putting winter behind me.

2 comments:

edluv said...

i agree about the light. it's so much easier to get out of bed and roll to work when it's light. one drawback about longer days is that i stay @ the track (work) longer than i intend sometimes. i don't know that it's past 5, i've been there for a long time, and should go home and do something else.

Lulu said...

Yeah I know what you mean, you can loose track of time which isnt neccesarily a bad thing but it can prevent you from getting to other things. Sunlight can be a tool of procastination.