Wednesday, February 18

I absolutely HATE it when my dad tells me that he asked me to do something when he didn't. No dad you did not say you needed a list of the subs that have not returned close out documents yesterday. You said you would like to have those documents all submitted this week so don't give me that look like I screwed up because YOU DIDN"T ASK FOR IT. And also no one told me that we had Monday off and the only reason I knew was because I overheard you talking to someone on the phone so maybe, just maybe, you could work on your communication skills. Just a thought.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Also, he borrowed a 20 from your wallet that you were never told about.

edluv said...

he also knocked up your mom.

Lulu said...

hahaha, well done, those comments just made me laugh outloud. I feel better now:)

Kris10 said...

That doesn't sound like Dad at all!