Friday, February 20

F*** MY Life!

You know those days where you think, you have got to be kidding me, is this really my life? Well a lot of people do, so if you want to feel better about your life by reading about he effed up crap that happens to other people or if you just feel like commeserating with others, check out F*** My Life.

When you read such gems as "Today, I told my long-distance girlfriend that I just could not handle the distance and we should just be friends. To which she responded, 'What? You thought we were going out? Lol'. FML", you just can't help but feel bad for the guy but more importantly you also think, "glad that wasn't me!" or "That happened to someone else too??". Either way, you feel better.

I also think I am going to use FML more frequently in my own posts.

No comments: