Monday, February 9

Ahh Craigslist

I was browsing the part time jobs on Craigslist and came across this ad that made me laugh:

Hi I am new to Fresno,
I am looking to hire a driver to get me around from now and then.
I will pay between $5. - $20. depending on the trip. I am also 420 friendly.
Driver and car must be clean, reliable and on time.
I am not just looking for someone to drive me around but I am also looking for someone I can call a friend.
Call me at (406)794-2992 no emails please.
Thanks, Jeremy


I am not quite that desperate for money. Or friends. At least right ow.

Another Ad:
I have two teenage kittens,, they are approx. 7 months old...

I have never heard the term teenage kitten, can you be both? I didnt htink cats could be teenagers anyway but maybe I am wrong.

2 comments:

edluv said...

i wonder how this guy is differentiating between a $5 and $20 trip? how long do i need to drive around with this guy all baked out of his mind for $20?

Lulu said...

Thats what I am wondering as well although I think if this guy gets all baked and wants to ride around you could pretty much drive him around the block for an hour and charge him the 20 ucks regardless and he wouldnt know.