Monday, January 26

I finally fixed my itunes and my ipod this weekend and even upgraded my dinosaur ass and got an adapter so I can play my ipod in my truck. I am always very anxious when something goes wrong with any technological device so I am happy there were no major problems, I lost no music and I dont have to listen to the radio when I drive all of the time. Good times.

Meanwhile my computer at work is messed up with a virus and has been for a couple of weeks now and everytime our computer guy comes out he tells me to do something, says that should fix it and leaves while it does its thing but I continue to have problems. Frustrating yes but it has also helped me focus more on my work since I am using the computer in the office that everyone can see so being online is not such a good thing. I even got closeout documents done for (2) projects, a woo hoo!

And only 6 more days until my self imposed shopping strike can be lifted. I hope I dont go buck wild and that I have actually learned something from the process. Luckily though being only a few months away from spring I am not tempted to buy spring clothes since I wont be able to wear any for while and there is nothing more frustrating than getting new clothes and having them sit in your closet for months (hell I normally cant even wait a day). So maybe there will be some good deals on winter clothes that can transition into spring I can look into, but if I dont need it or absolutely love it than I cam not buying it. Well, a girl can try at least!

2 comments:

m.wise said...

i like the quote you currently have up by philo.

Lulu said...

I agree Mike, I have a tendancy to get sucked up into my own world and not pay much attention to the people around me sometimes so it is a reminder for me to do things like just smile more to people I dont know because it might make someone feel good who is having a rough time. I think I will leave that quote up for awhile.