Thursday, December 18

Um Ew


Just because you are labeled as a celebrity doesnt mean we want to hear the details of your sex life, Pete wentz. For the love your wife just had your first child, show a little respect and keep your trap shut instead of saying things like this:

On his first time with Ashlee
: "It was the single best sexual encounter I've ever had. We were in the Soho Grand Hotel, and there was a mirror, and I was like, 'Oh my God, you're banging the girl of your dreams and you're watching it right now.' "

On comparing his lovers: "My wife will murder me if I go on the scale," Wentz said when asked by Stern to rate Trachtenberg's prowess. "I will say that Michelle was a blast. My wife is the ultimate, though."

*Sigh* Maybe someday I can meet a guy, fall in love and if I am really lucky he will go on the Howard Stern show and talk about banging me. Keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Adam said...

Ew.

Lulu said...

I know. It was for purely selfish reasons that I posted this. I didn't want to be the only one who had their gag reflex triggered today.