Friday, December 5

Thurday Night Wrap Up

After somewhat reluctantly going to the Post ArtHop Show at Tokyo last night I have to say I had a great time. I got there a couple songs into Death To Anders and I really dug their music, kind of rock sound with a little bit of a twang, I say with about as much confidence as when I try to describe wine. Bottom line, I liked them.

Then I got to catch my first Sleepover Disatser show which also sounded great, although distinctly different from Death to Anders. It was a good contrast but I was a little jealous that everyone around me seemed to know the words and I didnt, cant blame anyone but myself for that though. I also felt their set was a bit short and I could have asily listened to more.

Unfortunately I had to get my old lady ass home and did not stay for Radamacher but I am sure they were stellar as well, as usual.

Another bonus, no one was burned or trampeled to death, woo hoo! And the place wasnt completely packed so I had enough personal space to not feel claustrophobic. I dont know if I will go out much more during the week than I usually do but I am glad I went and will definitely do it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was good seeing you out. glad you enjoyed it.