Thursday, December 4

Soooo Tired


Even though I did not have one drop of alcohol last night, I am totally dragging ass today. Even a triple venti latte has not helped my hazy state. I am not stating this as an attempt to get out of tonight, I promised twice and apparantly Brian is going to run 6 miles with me(?) if I go so I will be there, but it is just ridiculous how tired I feel. I am obviously one of those people who need 8 hours of sleep every night.

I wonder if Tokyo would mind if I brought coffee in tonight...

I did however have a pretty cool dream last night which I suspect I only remember because I only got 5 hours of sleep and I was probably woken up during a REM cycle. Myself and all of us won a contest and the prize was this ginormous cabin in the woods that had 3 stories, a separate girls and boys wing that had multiple bedrooms and they were all completely furnished and decorated. It even had a pool that was heated in the winter and everyone had their own bathroom. But then I woke up and it was dark and cold and I had no swimming pool and I had to drag my ass to work.

No comments: