Friday, December 12

Let it be the weekend

My week has been unusually annoying and frustrating. Work has been chaotic and he theme of thwe week has been people are unbelievably stupid. Every little thing that could go wrong has. Of course I realize they are little minor things but I react more strongly when the little annoying things happen rather than the big major ones. It is the little things that make life great and it is also the little things that make life annoying. Keeping it in perspective though I am lucky to live the life that I do, even if I do complain about it.

What really set me over the edge though was finding out I have moths in my closet. I have at least 4 sweaters and 1 dress that are ruined and I havent had the opportunity to look at every piece of clothing yet plus I am also scared to look. I plan to do some research today about what the best method to get rid of them. The smell of moth balls makes me sick to my stomach though so I hope there are other solutions. This is seriously upsetting. Clothes are expensive and it is not like I have all this extra money to go shopping with to make up for the ruined clothes. And naturally the moths hit my favorite sweaters and my purple sweater dress that I loved. I have never even seen an effing moth in that closet. I hope they all die slow and painful deaths.

So to say I am looking forward to this weekend is an understatament. So what is going on?

3 comments:

m.wise said...

cedar is the answer. you can buy the closet-hanging cedar doo-dads at places like home depot or even some/most grocery stores.

Lulu said...

I actually already picked some up, I agree with your conclusion Mike. Of course I still have to detail my closet which will not be fun but since there is apparently nothing going on tonight, I guess it will be a good use of my time.

Adam said...

Hehehe. Oh Kasey. There's always something going on Friday nights. Drinkin'!

I'm sure we'll be at Landmark or Stones or somewhere around here getting our drink on.