Thursday, November 13

Swoon!

Oh my heart skipped a beat when I saw this dress:



It is a beautiful silk in a gorgeous color, I love the asymmetrical neckline and the way it is gathered and drapped at the waist is super flattering. I would definitely accessorize it differently. In the summer that dress with look great with yellow heels and a tan. For the winter, less chunky shoes, maybe tights and I dont do jewelry very much so something more dainty than that ugly necklace.

That 25% off card is just burning a hole through my pocket right now...

4 comments:

edluv said...

seems like that would be pretty cold in the winter.

but it would definitely show off your 'cock.

Lulu said...

Thats what coats and tights are for. And actually I dubt you would be able to see much of the cock, the strap is over the side my tattoo is, maybe a beak would poke out.

Adam said...

Wait, I'm confused. The strap is on the left in those pictures and I'm pretty sure the head of your 'cock is on the right.

Lulu said...

Yup, you are right. I really didnt think it through. Besides the only way I can see it is if I look at the reflection in the mirror....how does that excuse fly?

It still isnt that low to show much of it off though, probably just the head looking around to see whats going on.

*sigh* is it drinking time yet?