Thursday, October 9

Yosemite Bound



My sister and brother-in-law just got into town and tomorrow the family is going to Yosemite. It has been awhile since I have been up there and I always look forward to going. My favorite place in Yosemite is Glacier Point so hopefully there wont be any problems getting there with the rock slides they have recently had. It is also going to be fairly cold (for me at least) so that will also make it a very nice and fall-like trip.

It is always nice to have my sister around, no one quite gets me like she does. Unfortunately she is also an old married lady and isnt going to be going out on Saturday anymore. I understand though, it will be late and hanging out at bars isnt really her thing, but I did want to introduce her and my brother-in-law to everyone. Hopefully next time it will work out.

One more hour of work for the week and then I am off to the pavement to put an 8 miler in. Then I think I am going to watch a scary movie and paint some pumpkins too. It hasnt felt like fall yet so maybe that will help.

2 comments:

Adam said...

What? You can't come out on Friday night?

edluv said...

i think they're going to yosemite today (friday). when this was posted thursday she said it was only one hour left in the work week.