Wednesday, October 15

A New Found Appreciation

Things I am super excited about that I have taken for ganted:

1. Eating. Turkey sandwhich, you taste so freakin good! And stomach, thank you for cooperating with me today after giving me hell last night and the past 3 days. I may still only be eating the blandest of foods but hey I am eating so I will take it.

2. A shower that has water pressure. The water pressure in my shower has slowly been dwindling until today when it wouldnt come out at all. My landlord came over and cleaned whatever it was that was blocking it and now it actually sprays! I had been showering in a trickle and I didnt realize it was so bad until he fixed it. Now I remember what a real shower is supposed to be like and I seriously cant wait to take a shower tonight.

3. I havent exercised since Saturday and I have had no desire to either (thats when you know I am sick). Today for the first time though I am itching to get a workout in and since I have been eating consistently today, I should have the energy to do it. It may not be one of my regular full throttle workout, but I will take it.

I am back among the living, but I need to make sure I dont over do it and wipe myself out again. I am just happy I can eat, shower and workout again.

No comments: