Wednesday, September 3

So someone who has a backyard should get or make this game:

It is called Ladder Golf, which is kind of like horseshoes type of game. Each rung of the ladder is a certain amount of points and the winner is the team that gets to 21 first.

I love backyard games and I think before the warm weather is over we should have a backyard game olympics. We could set up horseshoes, bocce ball, ladder golf and croquet etc. and enjoy some drinks and some bbq while we play. C'mon, ya know you want to!

6 comments:

Adam said...

That's pretty dope. We could easily make those out of PVC like they did in like 30 minutes.

I don't know what the little bolos are made of though.

Lulu said...

I found directions to make your own game here:
http://www.dustindefoe.com/Ladder%20Golf%20Design.pdf

Looks like they suggest drilling a hole through a golf ball and thread a nylon rope.

We should make one.

Anonymous said...

i've played this with my cousins at their place out in selma, but i think they call it redneck horseshoes. anyway, very fun. i can ask my uncle how to put it together.

love the backyard games idea, kasey. ed and heather - your place or mine? i think your place would be better, since you have a bigger yard

Lulu said...

There was a whole slew of different names for it but yeah it looks fun. And Ed and Heather also havent had people over yet so they are due:)

Sorry homeowners, us apartment dwellers can only host so much;)

Kris10 said...

My friends Carrie & Dave have this in their backyard, I thought it was some kind of dog toy the first time I saw it!

Lulu said...

haha like part of an agility course for dogs, I can see that.