Friday, September 5

Ahh, Retail Therapy Makes Kasey a Happy Girl

I am having a rough day for various reasons that I dont feel like bitching and moaning about so I decided to indulge in a little retail therapy. Fall is also approaching which means back to school shopping. Sure I dont actually go to school but why deprive myself of one of lifes pleasures because of a technicality?

Here is what I have coming to me:

These beautiful suede boots ordered at Zappos.com:

They were reasonably priced and zappos is a great site to order from. There is no shipping charges and they frequently expedite shipping for free so I will probably get them by Monday. They also dont tax your items so the price listed is the price you pay. They have free returns too so I have been known to order several pairs of shoes so I can compare and contrast and decide which pair I want and ship the others back.

I also ordered these jeans:


They are skinny jeans which I have never bought before because I have a hard time finding ones that fit well. My legs are muscular so they have a tendancy to be too tight around my quads which can be uncomfortable. I really liked the back pockets though so I ordered a size up and hopefully they fit.

I think the jeans and the boots will go well together too, even if it is too hot to wear them together for another month.

No comments: