Thursday, August 28

After having a rather lackluster beginning of the week, things have been getting better. Well really they have just been getting back to normal but to keep it going in a positive direction here are some things that make me happy today:

- Finding out chocolate milk has the same recovery benefits as a sports drink (I have to force myself to drink them because I really dont like the way they tatse so this is REALLY good news!)

- Curly and Haley (the family dogs) are at work today. Maybe if they came to work everyday people here would be in better moods.

- I didn't have time for my coffee this morning but it has recently become even more of an obsession for me. I re-discovered cafe lattes with a dash of nutmeg which remind me of fall and make me happy and awake. I will have to go by an Architects office this morning so guess what stop I will be making on the way!

- I have 3 new books I bought used on Amazon that are waiting at home for me (I have grown tired of watching Law and Order Re-runs)

- Three day weekend coming up (woo hoo), I might go up to the cabin for a day or go swimming or thirt store shopping (after that dentist bill I am broke as a joke so shopping cannot come at full price for a bit).

- I got my Team Tiara fundraising package yesterday which included a pink foam tiara and other girly things for me to play with. Dont think I will wear it when I run but it is kinda cute.

Ok thats all I have. Time for my coffee break!

4 comments:

edluv said...

what's a "thirt store"?

Lulu said...

it's where you buy thirts, moron.

Adam said...

Ooooooooooooh SNAP!

Adam said...

Or should I say STHNAP!