Wednesday, July 2

To The Ladies


Confessional: I do not like VPL's and will avoid them at all costs (I think everyone should really but I am not a miracle worker). What this means is I wear thongs the majority of the time. Usually this isnt a problem but there are some days when I cannot be bothered by a strip of material up my ass. Somedays it is just really hot and I am sweaty or I haven't done laundry in awhile so I only have the uncomfortable ones that irritate and literally rub me the wrong way left, whatever the reason I wanted to know whats a girl to do?
Well I have found the solution in the golden child of panties, Jockey® "No Panty Line Promise" Tactel Modern Brief. Not only does it promise no VPL's in its name (and delivers) but the are super comfy. And if you dress gets blown up in a breeze, you have these cute little numbers on instead of full ass cheek exposure. Simply fantastic.

5 comments:

m.wise said...

and what's wrong with a full ass cheeck exposure?

Adam said...

Nice self-portrait. =P

Lulu said...

Nothing if you are Britney Spears. I thankfully am not.

And thanks Adam, I will take that as a compliment:)

Monticore said...

I'm sorry but when did VPL become such a big to-do! I only wear granny panties some are the no-show kind but others are just fun. Thongs are seriously unsanitary and I will continue to rock the full ass briefs. But thanks for the heads up and I will check these out.

timidvenus said...

fyi: calvin klein makes a nice panty that does the same thing.