Wednesday, July 2

Bon Voyage

Tomorrow at 6:10 AM (ugh) I am flying to Austin to spend the 4th with my sister. The past few times I have seen her have been somehwat chaotic with wedding receptions and what not so I am looking forward to a more mellow trip with some quality time with my sissy poo.

I am sure you want to know exactly what I will be doing there so here is the rundown:

-Grilling out on Friday, there will be lots of food and jack and coke as my brother in law favors that drink as well.
-Saturday we are taking the boat to Lake Travis to do a little wakeboarding.
-Sunday we are shopping, getting pedicures and maybe going to the Alamo Draft House
-And in between all of that I will be going to Town Lake for a run or two.

I fly home Monday.

I will see ya'll (I am practicing) for a bit tonight but if I dont see you, have a great 4th!

3 comments:

edluv said...

see, you get up tomorrow, have a bloody mary @ the airport, slap on the dark shades, and take a little nappy-poo on the plane. you'll be fine.

carly said...

Sounds like fun, Kasey! Have a great time!

Monticore said...

Say Hi to my brother