Friday, May 9

Moms and Bachelorettes


Just a reminder to not forget that Sunday is Mother's Day. (My Mom rarely takes pictures but I got her drunk enough to take this one so I decided to post this rare event) I will be taking my mom shopping and then lunch and a movie tomorrow which will be nice since at work we don't get much quality time and I did hang up on her this week, which I feel kind of bad about. So make sure you give some accolades to your mama and if you are a baby mama yourself (sara and soon to be Annie) Happy Mother's Day to you as well.

Also this weekend I have a second bachelorette party of Heathers to go to (and we arent even close friends!). I will probably be checking out of that early because I went to the first one when I didnt want to go which was in Shaver and it was very lame with everyone asleep and in bed at 10 pm (at a bachelorette party, shesh!). I have only myself to blame for this though. The reason she is having another one was because she went to the one Kendall and I threw for Melissa and had a lot of fun and told me thats what she had wanted her bachelorette party to be like. So this is attempt #2 at fun. Honestly I dont blame her though because her first one did really kind of suck, which wasn't her fault, and to follow that up with the awesome and amazing party Kendall and I threw was just like salt in the wound. She actually told me that exact thing, she was drunk at the time though so she might have been being dramatic.

So those are my plans for the weekend, throw in some yoga and lifting and it will be Monday before I know it. And speaking of Monday, American Gladiators starts up again on Monday, woo hoo. There are new events and everything!

Happy Friday!

No comments: