Friday, April 11

Blah, Blah, Blah

A Couple of things:

1. I should get my replacement phone today, however since they werent able to tell me if it would be one or two days (meaning Friday or Saturday) I had them deliver it to my apartment and not at work in case it came on Saturday. Naturally fedex tracking says it should arrive today before 3 which means I will not be there to sign for it and I doubt they will leave it without a signature. Therefore I probably wont get it until tomorrow. In the meantime you can get ahold of me using my old work phone. Let me know if you need that number. Also, my SIM card was damaged so I am going to need to get everyones numbers, again.

2. I will be buying a new ipod today. Thats a nice chunk of money I did not need to be spending.

3. Anyone else see the weather report for the weekend? We are making our way up to the 90s, woo hoo!

4. The remnants of the cold/flu/whatever the hell it was that kicked my ass all week is still lingering annoyingly. My nose is drying out so it feels like when you jump in a pool and forget to plug your nose and the water goes up it, all of the time. Everything tastes funky, I couldnt even enjoy peanut m&Ms because they didnt taste right. I haven't had a full nights sleep since Monday night and it is starting to make me crabby. Ok I will stop moaning now.

No comments: