Thursday, April 24

American Gladiators Is Coming Back

Yes indeed American Gladiators was not just a filler while the writers were on strike but will make a triumphant return on May 12th. The female contestants might want to be careful with the newest female gladiator though. Erin Toughill, allegedly beat husband Clark Bevans on their honeymoon and has filled a restraining order against her. Bevans claims Toughill went "insane" with jealously, and accused him of being "a pedophile, sociopath and homosexual." Aside from allegedly beating him on several occasions, Bevans claims Toughill smashed the windshield of his RV. He also says Toughill "bodychecked, hockey style" a trainer at Gold's Gym he had dated years before. Kind of makes Helga look a lot less intimidating (still wouldnt want to run into her in a dark alley though).

Also did anyone catch that Kobe Bryant scored 49 points and 10 assists last night against the Nuggets? Damn that guy is good. I also heard he did it all with a tray of nachos stuck to his foot.

Speaking of the Lakers,there is a Lakers versus Clippers exhibition game at the Save Mart Center On October 9th. I have never seen a pro basketball and this may be the closest I ever get so I think we should go, well those of us who are still around that is. Tickets range from $12 to $250. Dont think I will be going for the $250 seats unless I find me a sugar daddy but I can at least afford the $12.

2 comments:

edluv said...

roid rage anyone?

Adam said...

I don't like basketball that much, but thanks for the invite.

And Kobe is a douche.