Wednesday, March 12

Tattoo Appointment Update

Yesterday I met with Monica at Tower Tattoos. It was a brief meeting, but it went well.
When I first got there I started flipping through her portfolio and I came across a familiar sight, a picture of Adams tattoo, prominently displayed.
Then when Monica came out I showed her my sketch and told her where I wanted to get it and she started to sketch some of her thoughts. The first thing she did was flip it so the peacock was facing in and not out, which went with the curve of my waist much better. Other than that she took my pictures I had for reference and told me she would have a drawing for me by the middle of next week. The picture she liked the best was the picture of the stained glass I posted last week which was also my favorite so it seems we are on the same page. After I approve of her work I wll make an appointment to get it done so I m looking at 2 weeks at the earliest before I get any ink done.
Monica seemed very cool but where is she from? I detected an accent but couldnt place it...

6 comments:

m.wise said...

i think she said amsterdam

m.wise said...

and i don't think it will be stealing adams thunder if you post a cute animal pick. maybe sharing it, but not stealing it. but it's not my thunder being shared or stolen, so i really am in no place to tell you what to do.

Lulu said...

Oh to hell with it, I will be a thunder thief.

And Amsterdam makes sense.

Adam said...

She's from Amsterdam and good luck stealing my thunder.

edluv said...

she did say she was from hamsterdam. i also think her tongue might be pierced, which will also alter the accent a bit.

Lulu said...

Well we are going Amsterdam then. I will ask when I am getting inked since I will have plenty of time kill anyway.