Monday, March 31

Someone Has a Case of the Mondays (Hint: Her name starts with a "K")

I woke up with bad alleries today. The sneezing, the stuffy nose, itchy eyes, the cloudy head, all the classic symptoms are present and accounted for. It could be worse but I dont like to take allergy pills because they always make me sleepy and/or makes my nose uncomfortably dry and boogerific. It can be a tough call but right now I am going the non-medicated route.

I also realized today that I am one of those people who needs caffeine in the morning or I am grumpy. I am not sure when the change from "coffee drinks are a nice occasional morning treat" to "I think it is in everyones best interest not to talk to me until I have had caffeine in some form or another" officially occured but I fear I have gone to the dark side. The dark side of coffee deliciousness where energy is plentiful and people are a lot less annoying. Does this mean I am an adult or an addict?

7 comments:

edluv said...

addict.



and boogerific is a great word.

edluv said...

and congrats to annie for winning!

Fishy said...

is it kendall? or katie? or maybe someone else that starts with a K. good luck with the allergies, lets hope you don't go from boogerific to boogertastic, that would be awful.

as for your coffee/caffine addiction. i don't know. i don't drink a lot of coffee, er, any coffee. and i don't drink red bulls, i'm just naturally energetic. so i don't know how to help you

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lulu said...

Well, whats weird about the caffeine thing is I dont need it on weekends, only during the week, regardless of how much sleep I have gotten. This morning I had a rockstar and a coffee and I am still tired. Probably a lack of desire to be where I am during the day more than anything.

And the morning got even better when I had to go re-take all of the pictures of churches I took yesterday because my mom deleted them off the card without asking me. Thanks mom!

Monticore said...

I think I was sick this weekend because we were out of coffee. i would say that pushes me into the addict zone.

Lulu said...

Well at least I am not alone:)