Thursday, March 6

Quickies

Here are some quickies:

- Found this article about a British man going to try to beat the world record for the oldest marathoner. He is 101 and plans on celebrating with a pint of beer and a cigarette. Love it.

- I got Season 1 of Dexter yesterday and if you havent seen this show it is fantastic. The main character is a mild mannered forensic investigator who kills murders. The cast is great, Michael C. Hall is brilliant. I dont know of any other actor who can make a serial killer so likeable. Anyway if anyone wants to borrow it when I am done watching let me know.

- I just accidently sent a picture of a tattoo to an architect instead of the document I was supposed to send because I had left it in the scanner and didn't realize it. Gold Star of stupidity for me.

- Speaking of tattoos, its Tower Tattoos on Van Ness and Olive that Monica works at correct?

4 comments:

Adam said...

1. That's awesome!

2. I might like to borrow it when you're done.

3. Big whoops, is that better or worse than sending an email griping about your mom to your mom?

4. Yes, between Fatman's Alley and Hungry Howies.

Lulu said...

I will let you know when I am done with Dexter, I think you would like it. Its quirky and smart, just like you:)

Not sure how big a deal it is, I corrected and I shrugged, whatcha gonna do?

m.wise said...

i would like to borrow dexter too. i have watched a few episodes on regular tv on sunday evenings, but would like to see the showtime/dvd version.

Lulu said...

The Showtime version is definitely more graphic which makes it better:)