Thursday, March 20

Current Standings

It was a good day of basketball and the competition is heating up. Highlights include Duke barely squeaking by Belmont, which would have been a exciting upset. Xavier also struggled but ended up pulling off the win. I think the only upsets were USC losing to Kansas (we all got that wrong) and Texas A&M beating BYU. A low light for one of the teams was Kent States lackluster performance that resulted in an embarassing score of 10 at half time.

Now to the good stuff current standings are as follows:

Brian 14
Ed 14
Annie 13
Katie 13
Mike 12
Nick 12
Kendall 12
Kasey 12

As you can see everyone is very close at this point. Games continue tomorrow, I am all basketballed out for tonight.

3 comments:

edluv said...

my friend, your stats are wrong. i am tied with brian at 14. i was wrong on usc and kentucky, but right on the rest.

Lulu said...

Sorry, you are right, you do have 14. Seriously your eyes start to hurt after trying to go through 16 times each and trying to read and find the pics, especially because each bracket is set up differently.

Lulu said...

And just so you know, I went home and picked up the brackets while I was there and I actually did have 13 written on your bracket, I just transferred it wrong.