Monday, February 25

New Book, Weee!

Just ordered a new (used) book from Amazon that I am excited about. Its called "Eat this, not that!" and although I typically try not to buy books that have an exclamation mark in the title, it was right up my ally. It talks about what foods to substitute in restaraunts and at grocery stores and when my appetite comes back (lunch was bad but my snack later went well) it will be a useful interesting read. I try to substitute food rather than eat only a little anyway so I will be excited to get it.

This post is rushed and somewhat incomplete because I am trying to get out of the office now....

2 comments:

Kris10 said...

Have you got this book yet? Tell me if it's worth buying!

Lulu said...

Not yet, probably at the end of the week. It is published by the Mens Health people so it will probably be good and I know how much we both like the substitution method of eating healthy so I will let you know!