Tuesday, February 12

American Gladiators

For those of you who missed it, the semi finals of American Gladiators was on last night. Nick and Adam came by and we made bets before the game began for our overall womens and mens winner. I was wrong both (boff) times. The woman who won completely dominated and had a 15 second lead and flew threw the course beating her time. The woman who lost turned out to be one of the most annoying contestants and although it meant that I would lose, I was still glad she didn't win.
The Preacher versus the Teacher show down ended in a suprise upset. The Preacher had a small lead but by the time he got to the hand bike, the lead was gone. They both had trouble getting up the treadmill thing at the end but Teacher hung in and won.

The final I believe is Sunday at 7. I am house sitting this weekend (my parents just got a 50 inch high def tv though) so I would be love to host a little viewing party out there. Since most of us have Monday off maybe the drive wouldnt be so bad and the tv will be an incentive. We could also play Wii and bbq out there as well. Or I could drive into town and I still wouldnt mind hosting something at my apartment if anyone is interested.

Oh and Adam got both the mens and womens winner right. Nick split. And again, I lost boff times.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Bof!

edluv said...

i doubt heather will want to watch the show, so that probably means that i'm not driving to bfe.