Thursday, January 31

Ugghhh....na na na na


I guess Keith really was pouring strong last night because I was/am messed up this morning. I fell asleep with my clothes on, I didn't even take my bra off and I think I laid on my back with my arms at my side the whole night. My friend Randy randomly called me at around 2 thinking I wouldnt answer the phone to tell me about a show but because I hadn't talked to him in months and I was drunk I picked it up and chatted with him for about 45 minutes. Before that though I got on my myspace to approve everyone and ended up emailing all of these people I hadn't talked to in a long time, lord knows what I even said. I think I kept it short for most of them, just a quick hello, I hope. So yeah anyway, my stomach sucks right now. I took 3 aspirin and a pepto and have already had 3 bottles of water. I have the hangover eyes going on which means they turn this bright turqoise, but they also a little bloodshot.

Stupid whiskey, Stupid Kasey. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

5 comments:

m.wise said...

you're the best. sorry you feel messed up. hope your day gets better.

Lulu said...

Well it was all worth it. I got to use the mens restroom, made a friend at the urinal, an old drunk lady slapped Keith and I got to talk to Adam about pooping for at least an hour (incidently probably the same amount of time you guys sit on the pot and wait for something to happen). All in all a good night, just wish it had been a Friday night.

Adam said...

Now you can enjoy a nice long hangover poop in the bathroom at work just to escape the loud noises of the office.

timidvenus said...

you sure must look pretty though. lol. i wish i had been there.

edluv said...

just remember, when you're collecting your sample data for your poop survey you don't actually need a sample.