Thursday, January 31

Sexiest Quarterbacks in History ?- I Chime In

It is good to see that MSN doesn't discrimate and judges male athletes on their physical attributes and not just women. In honor of the fast approaching superbowl they came out with a list of the 10 Sexiest Quarterbacks in History. After looking at the list I have come to the conclusion that perhaps wearing helmets is a good thing for football players, they are certainly no soccer players (my personal choice for the sexiest group of athletes, thanks in large part to David Beckham but also soccer players in general). Here is the list (in random order, there was no ranking system):

-Matt Leinart
-Randall Cunningham
-Matt Hasslebeck
-Doug Flutie
-Johnny Unitas
-Tony Romo
-Donovan McNabb
-Joe Namath
-Brett Favre
-Tom Brady

Well Leinart and Brady are the obvious choices and probably the most popular because they are current and they are pretty boys but neither one does anything for me. Leinart is forgettable and Brady seems like a douche bag. Pretty boys are just not my type.
The older quarterbacks were probably alright in their day but no one seems much more then average and ever since I saw the video of Namath being interviewed on the sidelines when he is wasted and hitting on the reporter, kind of can't get that creepy image out of my head.
McNabb and Hasslebeck also rather pedestrian (aside from the millions of dollars they make), but really the only one that I would consider sexy is Favre. He is one of those sexy older men with the gray stubbly thing going on that is just hot. You men are lucky, gray (especially the salt and pepper kind) is just sexy on a guy an hardly ever sexy on a woman. Favre also seems like a nice, solid guy and he was labeled "Toughest Guy in America" by the Men's Journal, some icing on the cake he is a mans man.
Just my opinion of course, don't really know why I am posting about this. I might still be drunk.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Yeah, Tom Brady is not attractive. I just don't understand that.

Lulu said...

Yeah and that picture they have of him, he looks like a bafoon.

edluv said...

brady does look a bit cro-magnon, imho.

and favre is a pill popper.

how the hell did baldy hasselbeck end up on that list?

Lulu said...

hasselbeck has a weird shaped head too. He may not be a potato head, but it isnt attractive.

And favre can pop my pills anyday;)

Adam said...

Why you gotta hate on the baldies Ed? Huh?