Tuesday, January 15

*Shrug*

The weather is miserable. I thought that maybe since yesterday afternoon almost felt like a spring day being sunny and somewhat warm, that today would turn out the same but it appears the fog and dampness aren't leaving anytime soon. I feel like even my bones are cold and all I really want to do is throw on some sweat pants, a big old comfy sweatshirt and slippers, drink something warm (a hot tottie perhaps?) and curl up in a blanket. If I had access to an open fire even better but thats not the case in my apartment. Of course I could always sit on the hardwood floor in front of the heater but somehow thats just not the same. Maybe if I got some red and orange streamers and attached them to the heaters grill so when it blew hot it would make the streamers look like flames. Maybe not.

Well despite all that I desire, right now I am sitting uncomfortably in an office with my coat still on because I havent been warm enough to take it off yet drinking a quasi warm Rockstar energy drink that I have been sipping since 7 this morning.

Obviously, I have nothing of substance or value to post on. This was the best I could come up with. Sooo...how bout that craaazy Britney or those Pats, eh?

1 comment:

edluv said...

hey, not to sound stalkerish, but haven't seen your truck around much. did you clear out your garage?