Monday, January 21

Good News, Bad News

The bad news: Right now, just about everyone I know has today off and is all warm and cozy in bed fast asleep. I on the otherhand had to wake up to an annoying alarm early this morning and drag my ass out of bed. It was cold too.

The Good News: Needing a caffiene pick me up I headed over to Starbucks at 6:40 AM to get my iced vanilla latte because it is the only other drink I like there besides the pumpkin spice latte. Well naturally there was no one there because everyone is still asleep so I get to chatting with the barista and when I ordered she asked if that was my usual drink order and I told her no that it is usually the pumpkin spice but it is seasonal and much to my delight she informs me that they stil serve it until they run out of the mix which is good until October of next year. Hot damn! Triple Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte please:)

It is the little things that make life just a wee bit more bearable.

4 comments:

edluv said...

i got up at 11:30.

Lulu said...

I bite my thumb at you sir.

Adam said...

I got up at 10:30.

m.wise said...

kasey, i worked today...so i empathize with you. but i did enjoy the freeways being so light this morning, with all of the ed's and adam's being asleep at home.