Friday, January 4

Fresno Adult School Anyone?

So there had been some talk a little while back about taking classes and although I believe most of the conversations were geared towards college classess, adult school can be an option as well. I took a beginning golf class in the fall and I am going to sign up for a beginning photography class that will start in March. I have a camera gathering dust on my shelf because I got it from a friend and never learned how to use it. It is digital but not the kind you fit in your pokcet, it is the more bulky professional type. I hardly ever take pictures anymore and never get pictures from anyone else (ahem) even when they say they will send them to me (ahem) so maybe this will get me using the camera more so I can actually have pictures to put up in my apartment.

Anyway here is a link to the Fresno Adult School site if anyone would care to look at the classes they offer.

6 comments:

edluv said...

dood,
we'll send those pictures when we have a chance.

Lulu said...

Yeah I am referring to both my trip to Europe which was in June and Halloween actually, not anything recent.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Adam said...

Aaaaaw. A hug.

Lulu said...

And my post is likeable:)

edluv said...

"If possible gives a last there on my site"

in english, please.