Tuesday, December 18

Tuesdays Horoscope

Today you feel there's nothing you cannot accomplish, Kasey! If you have been thinking about making an investment, such as in a chunk of stock or a piece of property, this would be an ideal day to do so. Any money you may be expecting will likely come in the mail today. The night could bring vivid and interesting dreams, rounding out this most satisfying day.

Right on, this is a killer horoscope and I don't really have to do anything. Obviously not so much at a place in my life where a major financial investment is possible so I can disregard that, but I will take money in the mail and vivid interesting dreams and a most satisfying day! Hopefully I wont dream about someone telling me to move my car so squirrels can eat off of it but if I do, I will be sure to find out for Ed why I should do this.

UPDATE: Well I have to say, so far my day is going pretty well. I absolutely love this weather and although it normally makes me want to curl up in bed and sleep the day away, I am feeling pretty energized. As far making an investment, I think I fulfilled that by purchasing 3 new pairs of shoes online:) They were on clearance at Steve Madden (one of my absolute favorite shoe lines that makes me tingle just looking at them and dont even get me started about how it feels to slide them on) and 2 of them are definitely more of a spring/summer shoe so clearly this is an investment in my future footwear. Can't wait to check the mail!

5 comments:

Adam said...

Nonetheless, I think you should go to some model homes and track some mud in while you pretend to shop.

m.wise said...

buy a lottery ticket today...maybe even 2

Lulu said...

I have never bought a lottery ticket, I dont even know how that works. Do you pick numbers, what is the difference between the different tickets you can buy, how does it all work??

Adam said...

Well, you can just buy a simple scratcher where the instructions are on the ticket or you can do the quick pick kind of lottery where you have the machine randomly pick a set of numbers and then you wait for the daily draw or whatever. Or you can put your own numbers in. Scratchers are the easiest but the lower paying ones.

edluv said...

today is mega millions. call me after work and we can go pick up a few @ circle k. hell, i think they sell them @ landmark, too.