Friday, December 21

Fridays Horoscope

Embrace the fact that your company is so desirable to others right now --party on! Your social circles are growing, even as they rotate and get a little mixed up. There's enough stability to keep your mind from exploding, but enough change to keep the rest of you from getting bored.


Well this one is certianly more interesting then yesterdays! It is a dangerous thing to tell this girl to "party on" but hell if I am so desirable to be around, who am I to revoke the privilege of my company to others? This is a good ego boost horoscope so I will take it:)

2 comments:

Adam said...

Interesting that you get the party on horoscope at the end of the week and before a major holiday. It's as if they know you'll probably be partying anyhow.

Of course, maybe company means business and they're talking about work. =P

Lulu said...

Well there is some wine so you never know! But yeah I noticed that about it being a Friday of a holiday weekend too, sneaky.