Saturday, October 13

Rant on myself

My health hasn't been so great lately and it is time that I start making smarter decisions when it comes to that aspect of my life. I went to the doctor yesterday and had blood drawn today so I can figure out why I have been so exhausted and light headed these past few weeks. As I have said in a previous post I believe it is my iron being low that is causing this, but I need to make sure so I should know that by next week.

I am going to see a nutritionist because I know that my diet could use improvement. I don't eat badly but I have been lazy in making meals at home and I need to start planning my meals out in advance more than I have been.

And I have had to take the week off from the gym and it is killing me not to go. I seriously don't know what to do with myself but I have been so tired that laying on the couch has been my activity of choice.

I hate feeling this way but if I don't start taking better care of myself things won't improve and I can't blame anyone but myself for that.

2 comments:

Adam said...

You can always try boxing on the old Wii. That gets my blood pumping and I don't have to go to the gym and can stop whenever I want.

Lulu said...

You are right, I should totally incorporate that into my workouts. It would be a good early morning wake up work out and it really does get the blood pumping. Thanks Adam:)