Monday, October 15

Guess who was back for the 3rd Monday morning in a row. Thats right, the leaf blower man.

My room is dark, I am snuggled up under my comforter all warm and deep in dreams when suddenly without warning at 4:30 AM the obtrusively loud leaf blower cuts through the silence of the night, apruptly waking me from my peaceful slumber. I knew that I had earplugs around my room somewhere but I couldn't remember where so I covered my head with a pillow to block out the noise which only worked at blocking out the airflow to my lungs so that wasn't very effective.

Since I keep forgetting to look up the non emergency police phone number I couldn't call them (sure 411 came to mind but again at 4:30 in the morning it just seems like a lot of effort) so again I didn't do anything. I wonder how the apartments right behind Stones feel about such a loud noise at such an ungodly hour so close to their beds. They must be heavy sleepers and unfortunately I am probably the lighest sleeper, everything wakes me up.

So I have looked up and written down the non-emergency police number (I would have programmed it into my phone but I left it at home) and am all prepared to voice my complaint next Monday. I get really annoyed with the lack of common sense in this world.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Oh man, I need to borrow a leaf blower and come do your balcony. That would be awesome!

Lulu said...

Your life would be in jeopardy, I wouldnt recommend it.

Adam said...

I'll just set it there, lock the throttle on full, and run like hell. =P

Lulu said...

I would retaliate, don't you worry. I loooove getting even with pranks.

But seriously that would be pretty fucking funny:)

edluv said...

he wants to do your balcony.

dirty.