Monday, October 1

LA: Love it and Hate it

I have always had a love/hate relationship with the city of LA but recently it has tipped a little more to the love side. I could never completely fall in love with the city, I just don't think I have the patience for it. I love big cities but the day to day annoyances of living in one would get to me. Overall I had a good weekend though and it was nice to get away for a few days.

And this is Melissa's puppy Lucy, I got to spend a lot of time with her at the dog park this weekend too.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Oh, tell me that dog has an underbite. That would be so awesome.

Lulu said...

Oh yeah, she has a massive underbite and her top lip always get stuck on it so she is making funny faces all of the time.

edluv said...

that's a big monitor in the background.