Thursday, October 25


$100 may seem a little steep for a hoodie, but Burton has come up with quite the do-it-all sweatshirt. If I traveled more frequently it would be a worthwhile purchase. It comes with the following features:
Removeable inflatable neck pillow, zippored passport and ticket pocket, secret stash with earplugs, snap out eye shield, cuff thumb holes, pit zips (this doesnt so much apply to me but to someone who sweats alot, priceless), and some other more standard features. Now you may not be all that impressed but considering the last time I flew I was freezing and had my sleep mask on with my hood on and pulled tight, used a neck pillow while listening to my ipod and had a blanket over my head, it might just be perfect for me.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Jesus, I hope you don't drive like you fly, Giff.

Lulu said...

I also was wearing jeans and 2 shirts underneath my sweatshirt and I was still cold. But if it makes you feel better I do drive much differently, I always take off the sleep mask first.

m.wise said...

if you're dropping hints for christmas, you have to tell us the size you want.

Lulu said...

Small should work!