Wednesday, September 5

Office Antics

My Mom and Susan have been looking at email forwards for the past 30 minutes and laughing loudly and in my opinion obnoxiously. I don't understand why forwards are just so damn entertaining for everyone over the age of 45, but apparantly they are. When my mom opens her email account and she has at least 30 emails every other day, all of which are forwards, all of which she finds it neccesary to show Susan. At least I have the common decency (and common sense) to pretend I am working when I am messing around online.

Update: My mom just asked me what LOL meant. She thought it means Love You Lots. I know. This is what I have to deal with.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Heheh, Love yOu Lots! Old people are good times.

I can't wait 'til we're old and asking kids what the abbreviations for things mean.

Shit, I didn't even know 1337 stood for LEET and that that stood for elite and that that was what all the abbreviations 'n' shit were lumped into as a language.

Show your mom that. It'll blow her mind.

edluv said...

you can also start throwin around
noob,
008,
pwn

Monticore said...

Man now I feel out of it. I totally don't know what those mean. Maybe it's just that I hate those and refuse to learn them (yeah that's the ticket.)

Lulu said...

I think if I told my mom any of those her eyes would start rolling around in her head. Might be mildly entertaining actually.