Thursday, September 27

Fashion not so forward

I had a lot of time on my hands today because I was the only person in the office so I decided to spend some of that time online shopping, when I came upon these wtf articles of clothing that I felt obligated to share. I would like to think that these looks were Halloween costumes but no, this is marketed as everyday atire.
First is the Harem Paint

Which might go well with Turban Hat if you wanted to be some sort of Middle Eastern character for Halloween? I am not sure, pretty much grasping at straws here.

Next we have the Cocktail Pillbox Hat, which is a lovely and versatile addition to anyones wardrobe really.

And if you are feeling especially slutty, try this little number

Don't forget the shoes!



So I should have my new wardrobe in about 5-7 business days, woo hoo!

2 comments:

edluv said...

it's good your getting new work clothes.

Adam said...

Yeah, I get tired of driving by and seeing you in those ratty old clothes.