Wednesday, August 15

Yee Ha! I am off to Texas ya'll!

In case you didnt know I am flying to Austin tomorrow for my sisters formal wedding reception. Well, formal is a relative word, more official at least then the disaster that was their wedding reception in Fresno, but it will still be fairly laid back. The good news is that the bar is open and my brother-in-laws favorite drink is a jack and coke. The other good news is my dad has had no hand in planning this one so I have a feeling things will go much more smoothly. I get back Monday so if I don't see you tonight I will see you next week.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Still off to Texas, eh?

edluv said...

yeeeeee haaaaaw.


kasey rides a pony.




"how many dice you riding over there?"

Lulu said...

Ha! How many dice are you riding ed?