Thursday, July 12

TO CAP or not to cap...this is my question

So I have thought this a few times and maybe I am an idiot and just don't realize that you can do this, but why in Word can you not change capital letters to lower case letters (or visa versa) without havinbg to erase it and start the word or sentence over. This is more of a work related annoyance because sometimes I will have everything in caps and then decide it doesnt look right and want to change it but then I would have to do the whole thing over again. It seems like a feature that could be created. You hip people with your Apple products are probably able to do this already. Damn you Bill Gates.

6 comments:

Adam said...

What are you typing in all caps? A MANUSCRIPT FOR AGING READERS? ARE YOU YELLING AT COWORKERS WITH PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE NOTES ON THE REFRIGERATOR?

Lulu said...

Yes, yelling in caps is my passive aggressive way of dealing with my co-workers...oops, I forgot I was in caps...muhahahaha! Actually I use it in just regular transmittals and documents and such. I just want to be able to highlight it and change it to caps like you would it you were to change to bold or italics. Maybe I should write a letter, in caps.

Adam said...

Yeah, I don't know. Maybe you should just get it right the first time.

Lulu said...

Oh snap.

edluv said...

what about spell check?

edluv said...

nevermind, that don't work